Over a decade we have worked so hard to foster this intensely collaborative and creative environment. If you are looking for new career opportunities and be a part of our family, we are seeking;
- Good humans with good hearts
- Passionate gamers who know and love fictional worlds
- People with outstanding wonder and curiosity for the high fantasy setting and creation myths
- Those who strive for excellence in everything they do and brave enough to make bold decisions on behalf of Gathering Tree
- Teammates ready to tank any challenge, whether or not it’s in their job description, whatever is necessary for the team to succeed
- Diligent runners who thrive without micro-management of a boss figure on top of their heads
If you believe you share our values and want a part of our family, apply the form below and join us now!
Please use this form instead of emailing us. If there are no openings listed below in your position right now, you can still apply for further use or just to introduce yourself!
We are currently hiring people to form a core team for the development of TFM: The First Men.
All roles are full-time and located in Kavacik, Istanbul, Turkey.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience designing moment-to-moment gameplay for a video game, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, extensive knowledge of strategy, simulation and indie games, and a longstanding passion for playing video games.
- Analyze, pitch, prototype, balance, and design mechanics, systems and content for TFM while ensuring consistency, authenticity, and harmony across features, gameplay elements, and development efforts.
- Create one-page designs, system outlines and briefs, and whatever other communication tools are necessary for evangelizing the design vision to the rest of the team.
- Help establish the tone of the game world and propose creative and efficient ways to effectively present this world to the player. Identify narrative problems and brainstorm creative solutions with colleagues.
- Lead online playtest sessions in our Discord, building a safe and productive environment for participants to share constructive and actionable feedback, acting as a champion of fun, feelings, feedback, and intuitive mechanics for all aspects of the game.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods and techniques, and trending audio-visual excellence.
- A deep passion and knowledge of strategy and simulation games.
- An outstanding wonder and curiosity for the high fantasy setting and creation myths.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a creative environment.
- Exceptional mastery of the English language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extraordinary self-motivation and initiative.
- Familiarity with scripting languages and a strong foundation in math.
- Deep understanding of player psychology and emerging industry trends.
- Experience with the Unity engine.
- Systems design experience, who has creatively owned complete implementations from concept to delivery.
- Dungeon mastering and/or improvisational theatre abilities.
- Prior experience in the video game industry.